STOCK RULES - At A Glance
The basic, what you have to know, kind of thing.
- My stock is available for personal use. If you wish to use it for commercial use, note me.
- My stock may be used off site. This includes sim games, personal art websites, etc. However, the image MUST be uploaded on deviantART.
- If you use any of my images, you must provide credit to this account. The credit must be visible in the artist's description and on the picture if the image will be used off deviantART.
- Please ask before making a print. Note me before using my stock in prints; More than likely I will allow it.
- Comment on the image you used to show me your work. I like to see people's work with my stock. It makes me happy. I will favorite it.
- My stock must be altered. You can't just change the colors of my stock and call it your art. Actually DO something with it.
- My stock can be used to create other resources, with a few restrictions. The resource must be offered for free, I must be credited, and you must request that users of your resource credit me as well.
- Have fun with it(: <3
Commercial Use - Anything you are making any type of profit off of (example: commissions)
Personal Use - Anything you are NOT making any type of real world profit off of what-so-ever.
4.2011 - I have become aware of some people using my stock without letting me know of their usage. Thank you guys for crediting me, however I'd love to be made aware of this stock usage. The whole reason my stock is on DA is because I like to see what other people can make out of my photographs. I do favorite ALL art work, tutorials, resources, etc. made out of my stock so I can look back at it. I comment on a lot of these works as well. So please, please, comment on the photo you used and let me know. That is the ONLY reason my stock is online. Thanks <3